Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Babli


Babli (right) and a local celebrity

Hi I’m Babli Rawat. I’m 21 and I’m from India. I have been in  Australia just  2 years when I came to Australia I couldn’t  English it was so heart for me and then I did my English course I did my  English course from Wollongong TAFE. I finished year 10 in my country and I did my beautician course. 

I spent one year in High School and one in Wollongong TAFE. It was so hard because when I was in India I only had one English subject and I couldn’t write and read. It was difficult moving backwards in my education and having to start again. I started to learn English and now I’m quite good. Education is the most important part.

I think being able to talk to other students in a similar situation would have helped me. I’m very proud I’ve been chosen to be part of Heywire. My teacher helped me a lot. Her name is Miss Dus. At the moment I’m studying computers and business.

No comments:

Post a Comment